Tuesday, April 8, 2014

72 Hour Kit Printable


One of my close friends asked me if I would help her get a plan in order to get her family prepared. We decided that the best place to start would be a 72 hour kit. I posted earlier about what I have in my 72 hour kit, and I thought it might be helpful for you to have a print out that you can have with you. Basically, it is a big 72 Hour Kit Scavenger Hunt! Hahah! All you have to do is print out the list found HERE, and check off the items as you obtain them! Ready....set....go! Happy hunting! :)

Also, you can now find Prepping With NatSprat on facebook!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey that was awesome!! I've just finished reading your blog and I think you've suggested some really practical and reliable tips for a perfect 72 hour kit . My dad had given me one last year that he made himself but it didn't have much space so I don't think I can rely on it so that's why I had been looking for an alternative. Thanks God I came across your blog.

    ReplyDelete